- The Jack-n-the-Box ad where the young intern asks what Jack's "clock bracelet" (watch) is is pretty genius I must say.
- This was one of the highest scoring weeks in NFL history and saw some of the craziest finishes in recent memory.
- This, combined with Auburn vs. FSU for all the marbles means this football season is turning out to be pretty solid.
- A bunch of ice came into the Dallas area and royally ruined my plans. Instead of being awesome outside, I had to sit at home all weekend. Sort of like The Shining.
- The Bears are slight favorites over the mighty Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football in what should be a good game. Unlike every other Monday night game this year it seems!
Friends and companies we plan to mention in this-here post include iDallas Realtor Group, DFW Granite Countertops, Goode Gutters and J & J Landscaping of North Dallas. Check them out because they are all good local companies who will treat you right.
Danny Woodhead makes a darn-fine #2 RB in most deep PPR formats I must say. Sure he splits time with THE Ryan Matthews (who I want no part of) but Rivers seems to trust him.
Did I mention the snow? It was actually more like ice. And ice it did. All over the place. I drove in from McKinney and it was a horrible idea.
One of the hottest trends in weddings here in north Dallas these days is the photo booth rental concept that companies like Plush Photo Pod have pioneered. You get a lasting memory of your big day or party and it's a great mini-event to take part in during the night. Plus you can do it at your leisure and not have an annoying photographer follow you around all night snapping pictures when you aren't ready.
Guests appreciate it because they get to take something home from the event and the ability to add these photos to Facebook and other social media sites is more and more common. Since everyone loves a memento, it makes sense to have a photo booth at your next big event if the price is right.
Photo booth rentals rank up there with ice sculptures and other great party tricks and the business model is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand in the area. Check out Plush to get an idea of what this concept is all about.
North Dallas Stories - Blog
News, real estate listings and local happening in North Dallas plus restaurant reviews and more.