Friends and companies we plan to mention in this-here post include iDallas Realtor Group, DFW Granite Countertops, Goode Gutters and J & J Landscaping of North Dallas. Check them out because they are all good local companies who will treat you right.
- The Jack-n-the-Box ad where the young intern asks what Jack's "clock bracelet" (watch) is is pretty genius I must say.
- This was one of the highest scoring weeks in NFL history and saw some of the craziest finishes in recent memory.
- This, combined with Auburn vs. FSU for all the marbles means this football season is turning out to be pretty solid.
- A bunch of ice came into the Dallas area and royally ruined my plans. Instead of being awesome outside, I had to sit at home all weekend. Sort of like The Shining.
- The Bears are slight favorites over the mighty Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football in what should be a good game. Unlike every other Monday night game this year it seems!
Danny Woodhead makes a darn-fine #2 RB in most deep PPR formats I must say. Sure he splits time with THE Ryan Matthews (who I want no part of) but Rivers seems to trust him.
Did I mention the snow? It was actually more like ice. And ice it did. All over the place. I drove in from McKinney and it was a horrible idea.